Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Thursday, October 16, 2014

TABE Sessions Today

I presented two times today during the TABE Conference in McAllen, Texas.  I presented in the morning and to end the day.  Needless to say, I am so tired.  I told the participants that I would leave a link on my blog.  I organized the materials that I used in my presentations today into folder on my Box account.  Go to the link provided to download any of the handouts.  I will present tomorrow morning.  My presentations tomorrow will be on reading and writing poetry.  Then I will play around with revision and RADAR.  My final presentation will be on using grammar in context.  We will explore many invitations from Jeff Anderson's book Everyday Editing.  It will be a fun day, but exhausting day.  Here is my link to the materials:

Link to presentation materials

No comments:

Post a Comment