Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

When The Crayons Quit Video-Isn't Reading Fun?

I created this video for my friend Ro for her Christmas  present.  She was my secret Santa.  I found out from her list that she wanted the book called When The Crayons Quit.  I decided to create a video using Camtasia.  I asked her friends to read parts of it aloud.  Then I put all the clips together and played around with some of the features including zoom and pan.  So here it is.  Not only do you have the book, but memories that last forever on this blog!  Thanks ladies and gentleman for being totally animated in your reading!  This was so fun!  I also realized that I need to seriously have my hair colored in this video. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment