Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Saturday, December 26, 2015

13 more posts until January 2016

I can't believe that it is almost January and that we will be in the year 2016. That is crazy to me!  I know that it will take me some time to get used to writing 2016. I will give myself a month or so to acclimate myself to '16.

I love watching commercials, especially Geico commercials. I need 13 more posts to make my goal of 600 posts before January 1st, 2016. I leave you with the new Spy Geico Commercial. It was quite clever. I wonder if my daughter ever thinks that I call at the most inopportune time like this guy does. I like the Zumba reference. It is quite funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment