Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Weather

I really wish the weather would change. It was tough to go outside on Christmas. It wasn't that I felt the frigid vortex of a blizzard. I wasn't snowed in or iced out. Nope! It as eighty-two degrees as I headed for church and it was 7:30 pm in the evening! It felt so humid and disgusting!  That is life in the South! Some years we get normal December weather where sweaters and sweatshirts are normal. Other years, we get this kind of non seasonal weather. I have been running my air conditioner so that it can feel like Christmas in my house.

When I leave my house, I take off my sweater and don a t-shirt. It feels rather disgusting. There is good news on the way. I hear by tomorrow night, a cold front is on its way and we will experience lows in the thirties.  That will be nice for the season.  That is more like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment