Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Pest-Published with Notegraphy

As I was dreaming this morning, I remembered the website Notegraphy. My students have a lot of poetry that they have published in the classroom. I was thinking that the could use the website to publish their poetry and then add it to their blogs. We could even have all their poetry printed and made into a class anthology. Not only that, but you can download the images as a png file. There is so much you can do with this. I could take my poem and upload it to Camtasia or Stupeflix and create a voice narration with it. I could add music too. I really like this website. I will be using it in January with my students. (They could be using it to write their expository pieces as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment