Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Polyps

I went to get an endoscopy today. It took quite some time. I arrived an hour and a half early. I waited about three hours until the procedure. Since I hadn't eaten or had anything to drink since midnight, I was quite thirsty and hungry. Finally, I was wheeled into the procedure room. The antastecia kicked in rather quickly. While in the recovery room, my daughter filmed me in my loopy state. I thought I was inputting grades into an invisible computer.

I have to go see my gastrointerologist in about a three weeks to see the results of some polyps that he found in my esophagus. He clipped a few during the biopsy. He didn't seem too concerned because he said most polyps are benign. Other than that, I have some minor stomach irritation. I was glad to hear that since I thought I had an ulcer. I have been suffering from stomach discomfort since August.

What a way to spend December 23rd! I still have one more day to shop. I will have to do that tomorrow morning. I can't wait for my daughter to see what I bought her! 

Now, I have only 13 more posts until 2016!  

No comments:

Post a Comment