Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Chowing Down

I used Camtasia to produce this funny video. I saw this shared video on Face Book. I recorded it in Camtasia and add voice narration. The video came from Veterinaria  Biotechnology on Facebook. I added my voice narration. I am going to show this to my students. I know they will get a kick out of it, plus I would like to brainstorm possible uses in classroom. I believe that they will find more uses than I can imagine.

Today, I showed them some of my videos and posts from my blog. I wanted them to see this, so that they will see some things that they could do in the future. I finally got out my computer today and had them go to Edmodo to respond to some clips, posts, and websites. I know these are small steps, but they are my steps. I know where I would like to go, but it will take some time. My next project will be to create a class on Edublog or Blogger. I would like for my students to start creating their own blogs and start to communicate within the school and globally.


No comments:

Post a Comment