Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Wild Readers Revised

I will be posting more video's of my class this year. I have about 3-4 more students to add. For some reason, when I went to edit my video tonight on Stupeflix, some section's of last night's video became null and void. I don't know why. Perhaps the video snippet was too long. Whatever the case, I decided to go ahead and post what I have. Since it is a tad different from last night, I won't replace it on last night's post. I have been speaking to my students about video production and it is a part of the composing process. Today I shared with them the video production process and revision. I thought it would be a good idea to post the video, as I get it finished, so they could see this like the writing process. Have a gander. There will be more to come.

When I showed them the video from last night's post, their eye lit up. They very much enjoyed sharing their reading accomplishments with a wider audience.




No comments:

Post a Comment