Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Edublogs and Writing

My students and I are embarking on a blogging journey with Edublogs. Everyone started their journey on Friday. Each student has started working on their blog. Some have posted. This week they will be doing more. I am excited about this journey. We will see how this goes.

I am also considering having them also create a blog on Blogger. I like Blogger better because you have access to more Google tools. We will see.  I need a little more information on how I would go about this.

Look for my students' blog called Bloggers In The Wild on the side bar.

Here is the link to my Edublog:

http://uclesm.edublogs.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment