Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wild Readers

I made a video about my students. They are proud of the amount of reading that they have accomplished the first month and a half of  school.  I plan on revising this video very soon. I need to add a few more students. We ran out of time on last Friday when I was collecting the data and media. I wanted to get it produced to show it to my students. I know they will be thrilled to see themselves celebrated with all their wild reading. The numbers aren't as important as the fact that they love to read and explore the different authors and books. I am proud of them. I would like to track their reading adventures once a month to track. In the next video, they will talk about the books they recommend and are currently reading. Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment