Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 2, 2015

Abydos Grammar Week 2013

I created this video to go along with a prewriting strategy of writing down ideas about what we enjoy.  Here is my rendition digitally.  Enjoy.

Xtranormal Work

Xtranormal is going away for a while in August  I don't know why but I have to use up all my point and save the works of my head.  Here is one of my latest works.  I couldn't get Whoopi Goldberg to put down her arm.  Enjoy!

Everyday Is A Great Day For Writing Expository Text and Exploring Expository Text Structures

I had a spectacular time today working with very dedicated and creative educators.  We discovered and explored several topics.  We read, wrote and conquered! Veni, Veni, Vichi or something like that!  Here are some pics of today's writing collaboration.  I have several topics that I am exploring. It was truly fun!  Thanks to all SBISD devoted educators!














Saturday, July 27, 2013

4th Grade Writing TEA STAAR Docs Are Here

If you would like to get your hands on the STAAR 4th Grade Writing Docs from the TEA website, look no further.  I have them organized in folders that include English and Spanish.  Just click on the link below that will take you to my Box account.  All the documents are there including scoring guides for the Personal Narrative and Expository pieces in both English and Spanish.  You will also notice sample test items, the schematics and blueprint.  Enjoy.

TEA 4th Grade Writing Documents from the Box Account

Friday, July 26, 2013

My Grammar Notebook

I put a lot of work into making this grammar notebook.  I wanted to share it with you for two reasons.  One reason is so that you can see the how wonderful grammar week can be.  The last reason is that I am proud of it.  So here are some pics.  Here's hoping you will attend grammar week sometime soon.



































































No comments:

Post a Comment