Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 2, 2015

Grammar and Reading Week with Alana Morris and Margaret Hale

I will be adding more and more pics during this weekend.  I have tons of pics I haven't even loaded yet.  For now, here are some books that are recommended to use when teaching grammar. Enjoy!






















Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Grammar Week Pics

Here are some pics from my time at Grammar Week.  More to come!  Enjoy!





























Coordinating Conjunction March with Alana Morris

Alana demonstrated her Coordinating Conjunction March today during Grammar Week.  We all had fun doing this.  I recorded her doing this later for all of us who would like to see it again.  Enjoy!



Saturday, July 13, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment