Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Friday, March 6, 2015

Hey just got the juices flowing on my smart phone inside IHOP. Coffee's flowing...my third cup with extra cream. No decaf for me. What is the purpose anyhow? Got a poem floating. Words rising up. Just a little perplexed. Hope certain people will not...nah what the heck, Hector! Gotta let the words out and not worry about some people's interpretation. Here goes:

Betrayed by M Ucles


Beloved
Coveted
Betrayed
Displayed
disguarded
Clear glass
Edges too sharp
Betrayed
Left for naught

Betrayed
trust
scoffed
forsaken
me...mistaken?
Wish I wuz dreaming
seeming


Betrayed

Betrayed
Abandoned
Betrayed


I know, it needs work. I just wanted to get it down and revisit later. Cannot allow the words to escape me, betray my trust. I will see where this will lead. If I don't, then I betray the process. Not doing that.



No comments:

Post a Comment