Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Poetry Recommendations

Poetry Books

Here are some poetry books that I recently ordered from Amazon.  They were cheap.  I loved getting used books.  It's interesting to see which public library they come from.  I have some from Boston to Seattle.  Poor books that have been discarded.  Someone's trash now my treasure!  Some are from my constantly growing collection and were hiding in the trunk of my car.  I probably bought them from Amazon new or used at one time or another.  I have tons more but I thought that I could post some every now and then. Does anyone else have books to post?  Sure would like to see them!  Horray poetry!

Beautiful poems about the people who mean the most to her.


Great for narrative poetry!  High interest! Love this book of poetry!






No comments:

Post a Comment