Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 2, 2015

Summer 2013 Writing Institutes at WTC with Noemi Leon

I worked again, we some very wonderful SBISD Educators on Monday and Tuesday.  They were very enthusiastic, introspective and reflective of themselves as writers and being great mentors for our young writers and thinkers.  Here are some photos of our journey together.  I left these staff developments very tired, reflective and enriched by their presence and ideas.  We journeyed together and I expect that we grew as people and educators this past week.  I know I did as I got to know many people and collectively shared in the vision of teaching writing in a natural and authentic way.  Thanks to all.  The mantra of the whole week seemed to emerge as: Read like a writer and write with the reader in mind!  Kudos to all!





























































No comments:

Post a Comment