Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 2, 2015

Wanna Get Away-Artifacts-Indelible Moments Trigger


I thought about a trigger or stimulus to introduce indelible moments.  So I went back in my commercial memories and found some touching and some funny videos that would serve as a stimulus for conversation and writing.  If I think of more, I will add some.  I am using them for my Teacher U inservice.  The idea comes from Gretchen Bernabei's book called The Story of My Thinking.  I have my coffee filters and pink telephone slips ready.  We are gong to use both and then have the participants choose some of the other artifacts to explore their indelible moments.  This is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment