Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 2, 2015

Ohio and Trolls

I created this GoAnimate video for a future staff development that I will be conducting.  I brought it over to Youtube.  Then after I downloaded it, I exported it into Camtasia to add some flair and to play around with the tools.  I allow myself to play around with the tools because then I discover more future uses.  I still have to upload the Camtasia production but will do so asap and add to this post.  Hope you enjoy this!  It was fun doing this and easy with GoAnimate. You can see the revision in the second video.  The first one is just GoAnimate and the second I added some callouts, transitions and a 5 second title.  It was definitely fun!  Technology, although sometimes frustrating, can be so much fun because it takes learning and application to the next galaxy!



My Troll! What a Great Way to Start the Day!

A friend of mine gave me a Saint's troll today. Since I won ESPN's Gridiron Challenge last year, she has bought me the troll for this year.  We have been playing ESPN's Gridiron Challenge for two years now and having a blast.  I  am barely winning right now.  She is only 9 points away from me with two more games left!  Oh, the suspense!  I took a photo of the troll today just so I could put it on the blog. I have been anorexic in my posts lately.  Before I became sick, I have posting almost everyday and I had a goal of 400 posts for 2013.  So now I am feeling a tad bit better, I thought I would start a posting frenzy!  Enjoy my New Orleans Saint's troll!



Few Poems That Have Been Gliding Off My Pen

Here are a few under-construction poems that have been gliding off my pens lately.  I haven't been up to posting them until now.  I figure I should take 5 minutes to post and various hours revising and editing later.  My philosophy is this: It doesn't have to perfect.  It has get written and then....let the magic begin.   So here are few:

I

I am a scratch post
Glass house
Boulders in hand
Scatter my world
Crumbling, bumbling, stumbling
Crash through my world
Vandalized-home invasion
Hit straight through the heart
Full out blatant assault

I am a punching bag
for you 
and all your
pent up 
frustrations
Trespassed
building that has imploded
here I lay
beneath
the beams, debris
mangled mass
unimaginable
torture
beneath
the crazy unfounded criticism 
confinement
I am
forbidden contagion of CDC
your unrelenting vitriol
spewing from all sides
that rancid acid
burning through and through
singeing, protruding, permeating
languishing in this malicious muck
gasping, laboring
grappling

I am
existing
surviving
yet striving
to overcome 
overwhelm
triumph
in the midst 
of these asinine ashes
am

Thursday, December 12, 2013

I'm Back!

I haven't posted for a while because I have been so far under the weather lately that I barely recognize the cold front that has captured my area.  It has been too cold for comfort.  I am not complaining though because I love to wear sweaters and lounge around in sweater shirts and sweat pants.  Plus I love to drink Peppermint Mocha Lattes during this festive season.  My eldest dog doesn't like the 30 degree morning chill. Normally she wakes me up around 5 to let her out.  Now I can't get her out of bed, as she has snuggled heavily in the covers.  When I call her name, she acts as if she didn't hear me or she will roll on her back and act helpless.

I had planned on posting so much more but my health had other plans.  I will be posting soon about my experience getting a root canal  My tooth is so sore!  Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment