Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 2, 2015

Save A Place For Me

Save A Place For Me
by Maureen Ucles

Save a place for me
for one minute, hour
how about eternity?

Save, save a place
for me
in the shade
on the beach
with the palm trees
in the breeze
waves crashin'
water splashin'
quite the place
for me

Save, save a place for me
in your heart
in your life
in all the gunk
and the strife
just please
please
if you can
save, save a place
if only 
a rincon
 a little corner
I won't mind
just need a place
refuge
respite
a place
place
to rest
chill
walk up
and then
down hill
with you
would be nice
a place
for me

Just a place
any place
will do
a
place
with enough space
not asking for much
please please
save a place
for me

No comments:

Post a Comment