Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 2, 2015

Writer's Blockage

Can I just say that I am completely disappointed with my writing self?  Okay, I am disappointed with the writing part of my life.  I looked at the number of posts for April and it was so so.  Then I looked at my posts for March and that is totally abysmal, sorry, disgusting and otherwise depressing.  Good.  I got that off my chest.  What is it that is deterring me?  Who is the culprit (besides my lack of motivation to write)?  Yes, I have been moonlighting with the digital.  I will confess.  My head is bowed in complete embarrassment.  I have been lured away with...Face Book.  Yes, FB!  SMH (text language meaning Shake My Head) (I had to ask my daughter for clarification on that one) SMH, right?  I have been posting, like a crazed lunatic on Face Book!  Yes, Face Book. It is writing, you know.  Making excuses is fun!  But seriously, I have been smitten with the different groups that you can make with FB.  One group, above others, has my attention in spades.  I am a part of a weight loss group.  We encourage one another to eat right and exercise.  So I have lost 27 pounds since January 10th! As of right now, I have yet to find those pounds.That's a lot of poundage, wouldn't you agree?  Losing this much weight is a good thing, but my writing has suffered.  So what to do?  I think I will just post what I am thinking and doing each day.  It might be interesting to hear about my joys and blunders?  Yes? No?  Maybe?  I dunno but I do need to keep honing my skills as a writer.  So after my session with Hip Hop Abs, I will be energized and maybe ideas will take over.  Also, the NBA Playoffs are in full swing now, and I am loving it! I guess I could write about that.  See you soon!  I mean, I will try to post more often and let you see into my world...no matter how exciting or utterly boring!  Vamos a ver!  We'll see!

New Day, New Post

What do I write?  Interesting dilemma.  Okay, I will tell you.  I am worried about my back tooth.  I have been having some pain lately and some serious headaches.  Over the weekend, I have experienced some sharp pains running through my tooth  and shooting into my jaw!  Ouch doesn't do it any justice.  Writhing pain would work.  I guess I have to go back to my dentist.  So now I am thinking of a possible root canal and my head goes, "Great!  Get it fixed!" My pocket book goes, "Ouch!"  I feel I have no other choice, unless I want to live my life in writhing pain and maybe migraines. Abscesses aren't really appealing at this point in my tooth pain.  Why now?  Why?  I dunno.  It is what it is.  Will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment