Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 2, 2015

Poets in the Wild

Soccer
By Z.P.

I play keeper very fine
When the balls comes in
It is all mine
Boom! Goes the ball
Off the pole
I just saved another goal!
Whack!
The ball has been shot.
It comes to me and I’ve caught.
You can try and try and try
You will never get the ball by.










Pop

Pop, pop
What could it be?
It smells good
But still don’t know what it could be

Pop, pop
I can smell
But still don’t know what it could be
Do you know what it could be?
















Soccer

Soccer is about having fun
                  Tackling!
                   Scoring!
                   Kicking!

It is a good sport
Sometimes it can be rough
But usually not

Mom and Dad cheering
            You can do it!
Soccer is about having
           Fun!







Best Friends
By B

Best friends are made to stick together
Best friends are like your sister and

Best friends keep your secrets nice and locked

Poetry in the Wild-A Little Bird to Poetry

A Little Bird
By A. T
Little bird
Little bird
Who flies from his
Little home.

He flies a
Little bit
But lands on a
Tiny piece of land
He picks up a
Little seed.

Little bird
Picks up the
Little seed and brings
It to his
Little home.




Poems
By E.N.

Poems
Poems
Poems
I love poems
Free verse poems
Narrative poems
Poems are fun
Poems
Poems
Poems
I love poems









Poems
By Z.P.

Poems are fun,
So good to write.
When you write a poem

Time passes fast

Young Poets In The Wild-I Survived to Babies

My Bike
By A.C.

My bike is the best
Bike I ever had in
The world.  My bike
Is purple and pink.
My bike
               rolls
                rolls
               rolls
          its wheels
every time I ride it.

My bike is like my
Own sister it goes
Everywhere I go.










Animals
By J. M.

Animals
Animals
Animals
Animals are everywhere
 in the world.

Animals
Animals
Animals

Animals are everywhere
In the world.

Animals
Animals
Animals






Sun Light
By J.H.

I can see light in the sky,
Then I see light in the night.
In my room I see light
So I can see people
That like to fight.

When lights are burnt out,
I can see the sunlight from the sun.

I hope I can see the sun
From clouds with my
Good little son.



I Survived
By N. A.

In the war time
I love to rest but
I can’t because I have
To guard the night
Some stranger
Comes and helps
Me and my sister
He hides us in the hay
From the Nazi soldiers
How I wish I would
Have a break but
I can’t
I’m safe hiding
In hay remembering
The time in the past
Wish I could move
But I will get caught
If I do.

Babies
By B

Babies
Babies
Everywhere

When I
Look to
The right
And when
I look to
The left

I see
A baby
At the
End of
The stroller

I get stronger
I need
Diapers
Bottles
Time to
Rest

And most
Of all
No more babies

No comments:

Post a Comment